New iPhone SE coming in May without a headphone jack, report says
Apple is preparing to launch the second-edition iPhone SE this spring, a new report says, and it will come complete with a few radical design changes.
The phone will still resemble the 2016 model when it comes to overall design. But it’s supposed to ditch the 3.5mm headphone jack, and it might support wireless charging.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale drops a popular $200 robot vacuum to just $80
- This $21 accessory will be the best thing that ever happened to your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- The latest iOS 12 leak is going to make Android users jealous
- A Pixel 3 this stunning might actually make people ditch their iPhones
- The Galaxy S9 is definitely no match for Apple’s latest iPhones
New iPhone SE coming in May without a headphone jack, report says originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 at 18:47:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.