New iOS 11.2.2 update improves iPhone and iPad security
Apple has released iOS 11.2.2 for all iPhone and iPad versions running iOS 11. Apple says that the update contains security fixes, and although they aren't specified, it's a good guess that it might have something to do with the Spectre and Meltdown bugs that were recently revealed.
The update is being pushed out over-the-air, which means that anyone running the most current iOS 11.2.1 version should be able to go download and install the update right now.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- This $42 wireless keyboard never needs to be recharged
Trending Right Now:
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
- Samsung introduces the future of displays: A 146-inch MicroLED TV that fills an entire wall
- Did NASA’s Mars rover just find ancient Martian fossils?
New iOS 11.2.2 update improves iPhone and iPad security originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 13:21:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.