Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S9 won't make its debut until early next year, but there might not be much left to reveal by that point. Both the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+ have been featured in dozens of leaks, rumors and reports over the past several weeks, and now, thanks to Steve Hemmerstoffer (@OnLeaks) and 91mobiles, we have what might be the most accurate look at the design of the Galaxy S9 to date.
On Thursday, 91mobiles shared exclusive factory CAD-based images of the Galaxy S9 as well as a 360-degree video which highlights the differences and similarities between the unreleased Galaxy S9 and 2017's Galaxy S8.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s not too late to get a Super NES Classic in time for Christmas
- Meet the wireless camera that lets your iPhone or Android see where no other phone can
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s redesigned Galaxy S9 has reportedly been cancelled in favor of a boring update
- Scientists find incredible shark that may be over 500 years old and still kicking
- After all this time, millions of Android phones are finally getting Google Assistant
New Galaxy S9 renders are our best look yet at Samsung’s next-gen flagship originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Dec 2017 at 15:06:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.