New Galaxy S10 leak sheds more light on Samsung’s most exciting phone in years
We have good news and bad news for Samsung fans on Thursday morning. The bad news is the fact that each new day brings more evidence that the upcoming Galaxy Note 9 is going to be just as boring as we're all expecting at this point. Samsung doesn't seem to have any surprises in store, as was the case with the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. But we'll get to that later. The good news is that the Samsung smartphones that will follow the Note 9 are shaping up to be the most exciting new flagship devices Samsung has released in years.
Yes, we're talking about the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ flagships set to launch early next year. Everything we've heard so far has painted a picture of next-generation flagship phones that are going to blow us away. Now, a report on Thursday morning adds new pieces to the puzzle that help paint an even clearer picture of Samsung's exciting next-gen Galaxy S phones.
BGR Top Deals:
- This wire-free home security camera is almost as good as Arlo Pro 2 for half the price
- The motion activated under-bed LED night light everyone goes nuts over is back on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- Sony starts pretending it cares about Switch-PS4 ‘Fortnite’ cross-play
- iPhone users are complaining that iOS 11.4 is killing their batteries
New Galaxy S10 leak sheds more light on Samsung’s most exciting phone in years originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 09:39:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.