New conspiracy theory about our planet makes Flat Earth sound totally sane and reasonable
It would probably be an understatement to say that 2017 has been a weird year. Whether you pay attention to science, politics, entertainment, or sports — or all of it at once — you've probably noticed that things are just plain odd across the board. Well, get ready for one last head-scratcher, because a new conspiracy theory about our lovely planet is starting to take root, and it makes Flat Earth and chemtrail truthers look like totally thoughtful, reasonable people.
Believe it or not (spoiler: you probably won't), a chunk of the population is now buying into the theory that the Earth is... hollow. And not only that, but they also believe that there's a big hole near the North Pole that you can actually enter and explore the inside of the planet. Brace yourself, the weirdness isn't over just yet.
BGR Top Deals:
- $19 device doubles the speed of your Fire TV or Chromecast
- Grab a discounted slow cooker for $38 on Amazon, then try these 25 delicious recipes
Trending Right Now:
- The world’s smallest cell phone is so tiny you might accidentally swallow it
- Edward Snowden just launched an app that turns any Android device into a remote security camera
- The Galaxy S9’s ‘boring’ design will let it keep the headphone jack
New conspiracy theory about our planet makes Flat Earth sound totally sane and reasonable originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 at 13:48:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.