New analyst report: Upgrade interest among global iPhone users has risen ‘significantly’
A Bank of America Merrill Lynch analyst is out with a report today presenting the results of a recent survey of almost 91,000 smartphone users from around the world. The firm surveyed those users between March and September, and among other things it found upgrade interest among iPhone users has gone up precipitously in recent months -- such that BofA has reaffirmed its 'buy' rating on shares of Apple stock, on the back of the firm's prediction that upgrades are going to help Apple sales especially pop next year.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- Everyone’s favorite leather cases are finally ready for the iPhone XS and XS Max
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
- The new iPad Pro’s key features were just leaked
- The Galaxy S10’s color options and processor details have leaked
New analyst report: Upgrade interest among global iPhone users has risen ‘significantly’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 16:14:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.