Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ would have been so much better with its original ending
The Haunting of Hill House is Netflix’s massive breakout hit this Halloween season -- a series that you’ll be too scared to watch with the lights off. You’ll also be too curious about what happens next to put it down, but it turns out that the series had a different ending than the one Mike Flanagan went with, a finale that would have been so much cooler if you ask me — massive spoilers will follow below, so you’d be best off avoiding this article until you’ve watched the show.
BGR Top Deals:
- You shouldn’t steal $1 million of cable service like this guy, but here’s how to save $120 a year on your bill
- Check out this $17 multicolor smart LED bulb before you buy Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel star comes to the rescue with a huge ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler
- Samsung’s latest announcement gives us more reasons to be excited about the Galaxy S10
- ‘Magic UX’ is the most impressive thing we’ve seen on a smartphone in years
Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ would have been so much better with its original ending originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 23:07:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.