Netflix wants you to decide how your favorite TV shows and movies will end
Pulling off a satisfying ending for a series, a season, or even a single television episode can be difficult. We all have certain expectations for how the story should advance or conclude, and the writers and directors are never going to be able to please everyone. But what if you could decide how shows and movies ended instead?
According to Bloomberg, Netflix is developing shows and movies that will allow the viewer to choose how the storyline progresses. For example, in the upcoming fifth season of Black Mirror, there will be an episode where viewers will be asked to make decisions at certain points in the episode, changing the story. Black Mirror's next season is expected to arrive in December, but Netflix has yet to nail down a specific release date.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Solo 5 is a Bose sound bar you can actually afford
- Today’s best deals: World’s strongest coffee, Harmony Hub bundle, Instant Pot, $21 Wi-Fi extender, more
Trending Right Now:
- OnePlus 6T is getting its own headphone jack dongle, a new leak says
- Best Buy mistakenly sold a next-gen Chromecast well before Google’s Pixel 3 event
- George R.R. Martin has posted an excerpt from his next book, out in November
Netflix wants you to decide how your favorite TV shows and movies will end originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 11:49:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.