Netflix posts monster earnings report as revenue surges by 43%
Netflix late this afternoon released its earnings report for the March quarter and the streaming giant delivered yet again. By the time the March quarter drew to a close, Netflix managed to add 7.4 million new subscribers, easily besting the 6.43 million estimate Wall St. analysts were anticipating.
All told, Netflix's subscriber base currently stands at about 125 million, with about 45% of those subscribers coming from the United States. As far as revenue is concerned, Netflix for the quarter gone by posted revenue of $3.7 billion, an impressive figure that also beat Wall St. estimates and is 43% higher than what the company posted during the same quarter a year-ago.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- The hot new Fitbit Versa smartwatch with 4-day battery life just launched on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Facebook tracks you even if you’re not a user, and you can’t really do anything about it
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone
Netflix posts monster earnings report as revenue surges by 43% originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 at 16:31:42 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.