Netflix is growing faster than anyone expected
Netflix added far more customers over the holidays than Wall Street analysts expected, the company announced as part of its quarterly earnings. Netflix added 8.33 million net total customers in the fourth quarter of 2017, well above the estimate of 6.30 million additions.
The company's shares were up 8 percent in after-hours trading, pushing Netflix's market cap to over $100 billion for the first time.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: DNA test, $15 Crock-Pot, $10 electric griddle, $23 Bluetooth earbuds, Nest, more
- The ultra-slim iPhone X case made of real body armor is finally back in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the first-gen iPhone X later this year
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
- Samsung just revealed some of the Galaxy S9’s remaining secrets