Nest has been trying hard to keep its push into digital health products a secret
Nest made a name for itself as a maker of smart thermostats and other connected home products. But parent company Google's purchase last year of Seattle startup Senosis Health, which was spun out from the University of Washington and focuses on what one report has described as smartphone-based health monitoring systems, has inadvertently revealed a highly secretive push Nest is making into a new area: the world of digital health products and services.
BGR Top Deals:
- I can’t even use my AirPods anymore without this $12 accessory
- These Bluetooth headphones have 6,700 5-star reviews, and they’re on sale for just $19.99
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally leaked four different versions of the Galaxy S10
- iOS 12 just fixed the most annoying thing about the iPhone X
- Leaked OnePlus 6T image suggests one of the rumors floating around was wrong
Nest has been trying hard to keep its push into digital health products a secret originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 22:02:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.