NASA’s Juno snaps gorgeous photo of Jupiter that you won’t believe is real
We've had quite a few huge storms here on Earth in recent months, and they've done some serious damage, but they're nothing compared to what's brewing on Jupiter. NASA's Juno spacecraft, which is cruising around the planet and taking in all of the sights, just delivered a photo of one of the planet's colossal storms that looks more like a painting than a photo, but it's very, very real.
The photo, which was taken late last month, showcases a gigantic swirling storm that is still raging in Jupiter's northern hemisphere. The planet's iconic weather systems have long mesmerized astronomers, and while they might be neat to enjoy from a distance, you most certainly wouldn't want to be in their midst.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose just launched a huge Black Friday sale on Amazon
- Amazon has Black Friday prices on so many sound bars right now
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone’s last major weakness might finally be fixed next year
- Black Friday 2017: Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy are the 3 best online sales to shop this weekend
- The 5 biggest questions Tesla didn’t answer last night
NASA’s Juno snaps gorgeous photo of Jupiter that you won’t believe is real originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 17 Nov 2017 at 17:01:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.