NASA's Juno spacecraft has been hanging around Jupiter for a while now, sending back some of the most jaw-dropping photos that mankind has ever captured, but its latest snapshot might be its most impressive yet. Cruising high above the planet's massive, swirling cloud tops, Juno shot a photo in December that is really one for the ages.
Like a cauldron of milky liquid, this photo of the mighty Jupiter looks more like a giant painting than a planet. With violent storms raging on its surface, the largest planet in our Solar System is one seriously huge piece of eye candy.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
Trending Right Now:
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
- Samsung introduces the future of displays: A 146-inch MicroLED TV that fills an entire wall
- New leak suggests the cameras may be the Galaxy S9’s biggest upgrade
NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 13:36:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.