NASA wants you to make stuff it can send to the Moon
As we've known for several months now, NASA is headed back to the Moon. The administration will be sending all manner of instruments to the lunar surface to study the natural satellite in greater detail, as well as prepare for the eventual return of a manned mission to the Moon.
Now, with a rough schedule for future launches being hashed out, NASA needs something to actually send to the Moon. You see, the whole "going back to the Moon" thing was kind of a last-second decision by NASA's new Trump-appointed leadership. Rather than putting all their effort towards additional exploration of Mars and a future manned mission to the Red Planet, NASA now says that sending man back to the Moon will be the best way to prepare.
BGR Top Deals:
- Get the tiny accessory that should come with every Roku Stick and Fire TV Stick for $7
- Amazon’s sale on all of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights is almost over
Trending Right Now:
- A big chunk of space junk came crashing down in California, and it’s just been identified
- The first ‘Avengers 4’ trailer supposedly leaked online
- New study says not exercising is pretty much the worst thing you can possibly do
NASA wants you to make stuff it can send to the Moon originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 20 Oct 2018 at 12:05:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.