Launched earlier this year, MoviePass wants to be the Netflix of watching movies at the cinema. Watch as many films you want in theaters for a monthly fee, that’s their business model, and the yearly subscription got even cheaper than $10/month.
But MoviePass isn’t alone, and Cinemark launched a product that’s very similar. But it’s also very different.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- This best-selling device lets you control any garage door using your smartphone
Trending Right Now:
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Astronomers just spotted a new ‘Super Earth’ planet that feels a whole lot like home
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
Movie Club is another movie theater subscription service that’s cheaper than Netflix originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 22:04:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.