More price hikes could be coming to Sprint
For years, Sprint has made up for its last-place network with first-place pricing. Cheap and cheerful is a slogan that's basically designed to describe Sprint's service: You might not get stellar coverage out on your uncle's farm, but you're paying $50 a month for an unlimited plan that's 95 percent as good as Verizon or AT&T's service.
But sadly for us, the good times could be coming to an end. Sprint already raised the price for its unlimited plan by $10 to $60 in October, and now its Chief Financial Officer has hinted that more price hikes could be on the way.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $14 device is the best thing that ever happened to your TV
- Today’s best deals: $46 sound bar, best fast wireless charger, August lock, Norelco shavers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s what your cat is telling you when it shows you its butt
- These photos show just how badly staring at the solar eclipse will mess up your eyes
- A fireball streaked across the night sky in Florida, and NASA saw it, too