Money can’t buy taste, but it can buy this $4,500 solar iPhone case
If you thought the $999 iPhone X was expensive, well, you ain't seen nothing yet. A Russian accessories maker called Caviar recently unveiled a solar-powered charging case for the iPhone X that, along with the device, will set you back a whopping $4,600. The product itself is called iPhone X Tesla and comes in two configurations, 64GB and 256 GB. The 256GB model is priced at $4,800.
The product ships inside of an elegant wood box with black velvet on the interior. The case itself consists of a solar panel on the back that helps double the thickness of the iPhone X from 7.7mm to 16.2mm. Caviar says it's only planning on making 999 of these cases and that each case will feature an engraving on the side indicating which number it represents of the entire production run.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $20 cord-free earbuds, best Fire TV accessory, waterproof speaker, Crock-Pots, more
- Amazon has the SNES Classic Edition in stock if you hurry!
Trending Right Now:
- The most mysterious Android phone of the year is coming to Verizon and AT&T
- Google might’ve just accidentally confirmed the Pixel 3’s design
- Sprint’s 55+ deal gets you two lines of unlimited for the cost of one Verizon line
Money can’t buy taste, but it can buy this $4,500 solar iPhone case originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 17:28:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.