‘Minecraft: Dungeons’ is a new action-adventure game from Mojang
Over the weekend, Minecraft developer Mojang discussed the future of its wildly popular video game franchise at an event called Minecon Earth 2018. Streaming for several hours on Saturday, the event was packed with reveals and announcements, none more exciting than that of a new game being developed by the studio.
Minecraft: Dungeons is the third entry in the Minecraft franchise, following the original indie game and the Minecraft: Story Mode games made in collaboration with Telltale Games. Developed in secret by a small team inside the studio, Minecraft: Dungeons is a new action-adventure game "inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, where you’ll constantly discover new weapons and items that will help you defeat a ruthless swarm of new-and-nasty mobs."
BGR Top Deals:
- The Solo 5 is a Bose sound bar you can actually afford
- $40 gets you a full keyboard and trackpad that folds up to fit in your pocket and lasts 24 days per charge
Trending Right Now:
- OnePlus 6T is getting its own headphone jack dongle, a new leak says
- Best Buy mistakenly sold a next-gen Chromecast well before Google’s Pixel 3 event
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Sep. 30)
‘Minecraft: Dungeons’ is a new action-adventure game from Mojang originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 10:09:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.