Microsoft’s foldable Surface tablet ‘Andromeda’ detailed in leaked document
For months now, we've been hearing about an innovative new device coming to Microsoft's Surface line. Codenamed Andromeda, the device is said to be foldable with dual displays, and would exist in the space between a phone and a laptop. Andromeda has appeared repeatedly in reports from other publications and even patents from Microsoft, but on Friday, more evidence surface in the form of an internal document obtained by The Verge.
The document reportedly reveals that Andromeda will be a pocketable device -- one which you won't need a bag to lug around from place to place. In the document, Microsoft talks about how the device has been incubated internally for years, and describes Andromeda as “new and disruptive” for the market.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Awesome air fryer, return of the $10 Crock-Pot, $4 iPhone X case, $15 router, more
- One of the best Instant Pot rivals on Amazon is on sale for $61, today only
Trending Right Now:
- The most innovative new Samsung phone in years might have a serious challenger
- Microsoft just pulled the coolest new Windows 10 feature from its beta
- Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
Microsoft’s foldable Surface tablet ‘Andromeda’ detailed in leaked document originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 15:18:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.