Microsoft’s foldable Surface Phone project seems to be very much alive
Even though foldable phones routinely make the news, with two devices expected to be unveiled at some point in the coming months, Samsung and Huawei are hardly the only companies working on such technology. Microsoft is also developing a Surface Phone that might be even more exciting than what Samsung and Huawei are working on. That’s the mythical Surface Phone, or Andromeda, that keeps appearing in reports. A new finding proves that Microsoft hasn’t killed Andromeda, although that doesn’t mean a Surface Phone is coming soon.
BGR Top Deals:
- This Alexa enabled smart lock is basically a work of art
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi range extender is somehow back down to just $21
Trending Right Now:
- The specs of the Galaxy S10’s triple camera were just leaked
- Google’s new video teaser for Pixel 3 confirms ‘Active Edge’ display will return
- Netflix will debut 60 original shows and movies in October – this is the complete list
Microsoft’s foldable Surface Phone project seems to be very much alive originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 19:27:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.