Microsoft’s E3 2018 plans will give the Xbox One a chance to shine away from the show floor
Between the launch of the Nintendo Switch and the continued ascension of the PS4, Microsoft's Xbox One had little choice but to take a backseat in 2017. Without many high-profile exclusives aside from Forza 7 and Cuphead, there wasn't much for the average Xbox One owner to get excited about. I went months without even turning on my Xbox One last year as it gathered dust while I chipped away at Zelda, Mario, Persona 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn.
This is why 2018 is such a vital year for the gaming division of Microsoft. Nintendo and Sony have been dominating headlines for over a year now, and if Microsoft is ever going to steal back the spotlight, now is the time. And one of the best ways to do so is to turn E3 2018 into a showcase for the Xbox One's lineup in 2018.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your Roku Stick or Fire TV Stick will never buffer again with this $17 accessory
- Amazon’s Choice dash cam is on sale for under $31 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Good lord, Android phone makers, please just stop
- Samsung will begin offering same-day repairs on Galaxy phones this week
- Relive the time Stephen Hawking ruthlessly owned John Oliver
Microsoft’s E3 2018 plans will give the Xbox One a chance to shine away from the show floor originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 14 Mar 2018 at 21:01:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.