Microsoft just made paying for Surface and Office easier
Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled four Surface-branded products, including three new computers and a pair of headphones, as well as new Windows 10 features. But one of the best things coming out of Microsoft’s event is the new Surface All Access payment program that will allow users to bundle their desired Surface hardware with accessories, software, and other perks, and pay for them in monthly installments.
BGR Top Deals:
- Cable companies are furious that we’re telling everyone about this $50 box
- This Alexa enabled smart lock is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix will debut 60 original shows and movies in October – this is the complete list
- The Senate might save cable, because Charter sure can’t
- The specs of the Galaxy S10’s triple camera were just leaked
Microsoft just made paying for Surface and Office easier originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Oct 2018 at 07:45:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.