Microsoft has announced plans to radically overhaul its existing campus in Redmond, Washington, and replace it with a bigger and more modern HQ. With Apple's new UFO campus just completed, and Amazon running a weird version of The Batchelorette where cities compete for a multi-billion-dollar headquarters, Microsoft was left feeling all left out.
Well, that's all about to end. In a two-minute video, Microsoft lays out its plan to raze existing buildings, and completely overhaul the 500-acre space with 18 new buildings, jogging and walking trails, retail space, and even a cricket field.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: iPhone X cases, Philips Hue Go, Amazon’s best-selling Black Friday deal, more
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
- Please tell me this retro-inspired TV is the future of home entertainment
Microsoft is building a massive new HQ that looks nothing like Apple’s originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 13:33:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.