Microsoft fixed the broken Windows 10 October 2018 update that deleted your files
Soon after Microsoft made the Windows 10 October 2018 update available for download a few days ago, users quickly discovered an annoying bug: the upgrade ended up deleting user data on some systems. Microsoft halted the rollout of version 1809 to investigate the matter, and found a fix. That means you’ll be able to upgrade to Windows 10 October 2018 update without fearing loss of data.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- Today’s top deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue sale, Kindle Paperwhite, truly wireless earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- This bizarre electric bike can reach 50 miles per hour, and yes, you’re going to be able to buy it
- New footage of Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker leaks from the set
Microsoft fixed the broken Windows 10 October 2018 update that deleted your files originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 06:50:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.