McDonald’s will reboot its breakfast menu with all-new ‘Triple Stacks’ sandwiches
McDonald's has long been the king of fast food breakfast, but there's no denying that its menu has grown a wee bit stale over the years. The last major shakeup to the McDonald's breakfast menu was the introduction of the McGriddles, which debuted way back in 2003.
Now, the company is finally cranking things up a notch with the addition of three new sandwiches that it hopes will breathe a bit of life into its early morning business. Well, "new" might be a bit of an overstatement, as the three new "Breakfast Triple Stacks" are actually just bigger versions of sandwiches that have been part of the menu for years.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Echo Dot for cars is on sale today for $34
- You shouldn’t steal $1 million of cable service like this guy, but here’s how to save $120 a year on your bill
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel star comes to the rescue with a huge ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler
- ‘Magic UX’ is the most impressive thing we’ve seen on a smartphone in years
- German retailer lists OnePlus 6T ahead of launch, spills all the remaining secrets
McDonald’s will reboot its breakfast menu with all-new ‘Triple Stacks’ sandwiches originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 16:48:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.