Mark Zuckerberg just reminded us that Facebook is bad and needs to change
Mark Zuckerberg posted a message on Facebook late on Thursday that explains how Facebook will change in 2018. The CEO’s update is included in a brand new Facebook announcement that reveals what changes are coming to the News Feed going forward. Spoiler: the News Feed will show you less news and videos and more posts from people you interact with, or posts that would generate engagement, the positive kind.
In other words, Zuckerberg just acknowledged, again, that Facebook, as it is now, is bad for you and needs to be overhauled. Facebook’s chief said a few days ago that his 2018 resolution is to fix Facebook, and it looks like changes are already underway.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $12 Alexa smart bulb, Nest Thermostat, Sony soundbar, perfect egg cooker, more
- This $48 sound bar has a 5-star rating on Amazon, and it’s time to see what all the fuss is about
Trending Right Now:
- Another new feature was just confirmed for the Galaxy S9
- Warming oceans are pushing poisonous sea snakes towards the United States
- The US government is cashing in on the Bitcoin hype
Mark Zuckerberg just reminded us that Facebook is bad and needs to change originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Jan 2018 at 06:50:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.