Mark Zuckerberg blames all of Facebook’s problem on all those pesky human users
Mark Zuckerberg sums up a lot of the challenges Facebook has been confronted with this year in a new post he published today to his Facebook page that, after you read it, can almost make you feel like a lot of what the company has been dealing with lately is sort of your fault.
Facebook, according to its billionaire founder, is having to build systems and tools to fight misinformation that you're not smart enough to avoid or see through yourself. The company is also having to significantly ramp up its investment on everything from content moderation to security because there's, well, lots of bad people who keep trying to use Facebook to wreck Facebook.
BGR Top Deals:
- One of the coolest dash cams we’ve ever seen usually costs $110, but it’s on sale for $44
- These wireless over-ear noise cancelling headphones are way too good to be on sale for $43
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Avengers 4’ will bring back another beloved hero from the ashes of ‘Infinity War’
- A top macOS app is stealing users’ browsing history and sending it to China
- The Galaxy S10 with 5G might cost a fortune
Mark Zuckerberg blames all of Facebook’s problem on all those pesky human users originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 16:04:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.