Viber is a free messaging app for your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, that keeps you connected to anyone in the world through your internet, without having to pay or use any of your device’s data.
Basically all users have to do is choose a contact from their phone book or enter a phone number into their contacts inside of the app; and send or make audio/video calls, text, photos, videos, or stickers to any of your friends or family that you would like to message or talk to.
This app is great for anybody who might be on a tight data plan, or someone who just got a new phone that hasn’t been activated yet; since you can literally make free long-distance calls and chats without any type of catchy fees or rules that limit your activity with the app.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Create groups with up to 250 participants and “like” messages when you don’t have time to reply
- Make voice or video chats in HD quality sound
- Choose between different fun stickers to add onto your messages
- Follow public accounts and like your favorite brands, to stay up to date
- Hassle free calls and messages, that don’t cause for usernames or login information
- Delete messages you no longer want
This app requires a iOS 8.0 or later, and is compatible for any of your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch models, for free at the App Store. For any more information on the Viber app, you can simply click on the link for more details.
Source info: App Store
Come comment on this article: Make Free Calls & Text With The Viber App