If you’re like us, you probably spend a lot of time typing the same thing over and over. (And no, we’re not referring to iPhone 7 rumors). TextExpander 5 for Mac allows users to setup custom keystrokes that can paste in any text or images they designate, saving time. And time IS money!
The harsh reality is you waste time typing the same thing over and over, whether you notice it or not— but that’s where TextExpander comes in. This highly popular app allows you to create custom shortcuts that populate any set of text or image you want to save you the time and effort of typing. Whether it’s HTML formatting, a salutation, or even a lengthy email, you’ll find minutes and hours freed up. Spend less time typing, and more time being productive—so you can set aside the computer and dare we say, have some fun.
“The single best productivity tool for the Mac, right after Quicksilver.” Leo Laporte, host of MacBreak
- Drop text snippets into your collection & create a shortcut to auto fill content anywhere on your Mac
- Insert the current date & time in any format you prefer
- Build an email signature library
- Get suggested snippets based on your habitual behavior (new version 5 feature!)
- Automatically fix the typos you make most
- Quickly auto fill out forms by storing your address, email, phone, etc.
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian & Spanish
- License redemption deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Minor updates included
- Length of access: lifetime
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption