Apple has released macOS High Sierra 10.13.2, an upgrade to the latest version of their macOS operating system for Mac computers. The update provides improved compatibility with “certain” third-party USB audio devices, better VoiceOver navigation while viewing PDFs, and more.
This update is recommended for all macOS High Sierra users.
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Improves compatibility with certain third-party USB audio devices.
- Improves VoiceOver navigation when viewing PDF documents in Preview.
- Improves compatibility of Braille displays with Mail.
- Improves performance when using credentials stored in the keychain to access SharePoint websites that use NTLM authentication.
- Resolves an issue that prevented the Mac App Store and other processes invoked by Launch Daemons from working on networks that use proxy information defined in a PAC file.
- If you change your Active Directory user password outside of Users & Groups preferences, the new password can now be used to unlock your FileVault volume (previously, only the old password would unlock the volume).
- Improves compatibility with SMB home directories when the share point contains a dollar sign in its name.
See Apple Security Updates for detailed information about the security content of this update.
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 update is available through the “Update” tab in the Mac App Store.