LTE speed tests show the iPhone XS dominates the iPhone X
The iPhone XS has been criticized a little for only providing a marginal upgrade over the iPhone X. There's no killer feature in this year's Apple devices and some people have suggested that the handful of marginal upgrades, like a faster processor and much better camera, aren't worth the upgrade.
That's still a conversation that you're going to have to have with your wallet, but PCMag has provided a little more data to tip the scales in favor of the iPhone XS. The outlet teamed up with Cellular Insights to run lab tests of the iPhone XS's LTE performance compared to the iPhone X and Android flagships, and the results are promising for Apple.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi range extender is somehow back down to just $21
- This Alexa enabled smart lock is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- The specs of the Galaxy S10’s triple camera were just leaked
- Google’s new video teaser for Pixel 3 confirms ‘Active Edge’ display will return
- Netflix will debut 60 original shows and movies in October – this is the complete list
LTE speed tests show the iPhone XS dominates the iPhone X originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 18:54:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.