L’Oreal just unveiled a new electronic wearable that doesn’t need a battery
I can’t blame you if you think you’ve already had enough winter and you’re looking forward to spring and summer. But even though you can’t wait to bathe in the sun, too much sun can still be quite bad for you.
Thankfully, there’s an app for that, and it works with both the iPhone and Android devices. What's even more interesting is that L’Oreal created it to work alongside its newest wearable, a device that doesn’t need a battery to tell you when the sun is bad for you. And the wearable in question is incredibly tiny — see if you can even spot it in the image above.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- It only costs $90 to give the sound on any TV in your house a huge upgrade
Trending Right Now:
- LG just announced a 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up like a piece of paper
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- Google just gave its fans a good reason not to buy a Pixel 2
L’Oreal just unveiled a new electronic wearable that doesn’t need a battery originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 20:00:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.