Looks like Facebook overreacted with that Boston data firm it suspended last month
Facebook acted fast last month to suspend a Boston-based data analytics firm, Crimson Hexagon, from accessing Facebook and Instagram once reports surfaced suggesting the social network might have another Cambridge Analytica flap on its hands.
Turns out, everything's fine now.
BGR Top Deals:
- The crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is back down to $29.99 today
- $64 device adds a backup camera to your car without running any video wires
Trending Right Now:
- A 16-year-old hacked Apple and stole 90GB of secure files
- How a Disney scandal proves that many ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone
- Apple’s next-gen iPhones might actually copy a Samsung phone for once
Looks like Facebook overreacted with that Boston data firm it suspended last month originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 16 Aug 2018 at 20:30:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.