Logitech’s new MX Master mouse boldly goes where no hand has gone before
Normally, when we're talking about exciting new boundary-pushing design, it's in reference to the latest soon-to-be-failed Kickstarter, or something from the bowels of Samsung's endless R&D labs. The computer mouse hasn't changed all that much since it was invented in 1964, with niceties like wireless communication and optical sensors -- plus endless buttons for the gamers -- the only real improvements.
But for Logitech, that boring crap stops here. Throw out the rulebook, folks, because Logitech has decided that it's time for some changes.
BGR Top Deals:
- Before you buy a $500 Apple Watch, check out this $80 smartwatch with 30-day battery life
- You can get a 4K Fire TV for the price of a Fire TV Stick today
Trending Right Now:
- More evidence that ‘Avengers 4’ will resurrect the heroes who died in ‘Infinity War’
- Dark Sky is one of the most popular weather apps, and it just got a major overhaul
- Insider says the notchless all-screen phones of our dreams are coming next year
Logitech’s new MX Master mouse boldly goes where no hand has gone before originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 22:02:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.