Even as Pokemon Go has fallen from the unsustainable heights of late 2016, the seasonal in-game events over the past year and a half have helped to keep the game afloat and the players satisfied. Fire Emblem Heroes has seen its fair share of in-game events since launch as well, so it's no surprise that Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is resorting to the same tactics to keep players engaged in the days, weeks and months after launch.
On Thursday, Nintendo kicked off a holiday event in Pocket Camp, giving players the ability to complete tasks in order to obtain candy canes, which can then be exchanged for holiday-themed items and furniture. There is also a series of event challenges that will reward players with more candy canes, pieces of Santa's outfit and leaf tickets.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health
Log in to ‘Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp’ today to participate in the holiday event originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 08:51:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.