LinkedIn is an app for those who are looking to connect with other professionals, or even look for work. The official app for both iOS and Android has finally been updated to introduce a more streamlined experience to help you get more done. The company has worked on a new look, improving the home feed, messaging, as well as providing access to who's interacting with you.
Here's the full changelog:
- Home: the news and info that matter to your professional day. Your home feed is now in your control - see only the shares and posts that you want.
- Me: one place to manage your professional brand. See who's viewed your profile, who's endorsed you for skills and edit your profile all from this tab.
- Messaging: email is out, messaging is in. All the same functionality for conversations in a lighter-weight interface. And stickers!
- My Network: a daily briefing on what's happening in your network. Includes network updates, your connection list, connection invitations and people-you-may-know suggestions.
- Search: a faster and smarter way to find all things professional
It's also noted on the App Store listing that you can also find connections from Spotlight on iOS 9, or quickly launch favorite features with 3D Touch.
- Free - Download Now