LG’s iPhone X clone leaks in all its glory
In case you forgot, LG is soon about to unveil its first flagship handset of the year, the awkwardly named LG G7 ThinQ. It’s also going to be an iPhone X clone when it comes to design. That’s something we’ve known for close to two months now, thanks to a series of leaked images that emerged at MWC 2018, where the handset was shown behind closed doors to partners.
In the weeks that followed, LG went to Reddit with notch-related questions for fans, but the experience wasn’t exactly what the company expected. And now we’ve got a press render that gives us a better look at LG’s notched smartphone design.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $99 robot vacuum on Amazon will clean your house without cleaning out your wallet
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s new DIY AI kits could help shape the future
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- Report may have revealed pricing for cheaper iPhone X model and new iPhone X Plus