LG tipped to unveil a foldable smartphone as soon as January
Samsung on Wednesday confirmed that it'd sell foldable and 5G phones next year. After that, a video from Asia showed us a hands-on demo of a foldable smartphone from an obscure Chinese company that may have just stolen the “world’s first” title from Samsung and Huawei. The same leaker who posted the video said that at least three phone vendors, not including Samsung, will unveil foldable handsets at CES 2019 in January. And now another source says that LG might be one of those companies.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $30 Alexa ready LED light strip is a great alternative to the $90 Philip Hue version
- Amazon has a $26 home security camera that’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Trending Right Now:
- New details leak about the first ‘Avengers 4’ trailer
- Samsung and Huawei both just lost the race to unveil the first phone with a foldable screen
- Walmart’s early Black Friday deals are now live
LG tipped to unveil a foldable smartphone as soon as January originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 18:04:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.