LG just announced a 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up like a piece of paper
Perhaps more than any other piece of consumer technology, TVs seem to be on a relentless march forward. Even as smartphones have begun to reach their limits of acceptable size and see diminishing returns as display resolutions push higher, TVs just keep getting bigger, sharper, and thinner. To drum up some hype for its CES showcase this year, LG just revealed a TV that pushes everything to the max, and it's so thin that it can be rolled up like a poster.
The TV is just a concept, but it sure is wild. At 65 inches and a resolution of 4K, it's of the ideal size and specs for many living rooms, but what LG really wants you to focus on is the fact that it's basically a giant piece of electronic paper.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- It only costs $90 to give the sound on any TV in your house a huge upgrade
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- Google just gave its fans a good reason not to buy a Pixel 2
- Google has turned Las Vegas into a Google ad for CES 2018
LG just announced a 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up like a piece of paper originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 10:21:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.