LG Display did not supply OLED panels for the iPhone X, the company said in a regulatory filing on Thursday. That’s hardly a surprise for anyone following iPhone X news. Samsung is the big winner this year when it comes to the iPhone X, other than Apple, of course. And Samsung will supposedly supply as many as 200 million OLED panels to Apple next year.
LG, meanwhile, has not decided whether it wants Apple's iPhone X business.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Free Amazon Alexa device, Crock-Pot, $13 coffee maker, Bose headphones, more
- The wireless headphones that beat Beats are under $50 for the first time
Trending Right Now:
- This is going to be Samsung’s biggest problem next year
- Some Galaxy Note 8 devices are unable to charge
- Your home internet isn’t as fast (or as cheap) as it should be – here’s how to fix it
LG Display might try to steal some of Apple’s iPhone X business from Samsung originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Dec 2017 at 08:51:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.