Samsung's foldable Galaxy X concept keeps making the news, but Samsung isn’t going to be the only company to launch devices with foldable screens that can switch between phone and tablet modes with ease.
ZTE has already launched such a concept, and Apple is supposedly developing one with LG to keep it a secret from Samsung. LG, meanwhile, is working on its own foldable phone technology, a new discovery shows.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to cut the cord without losing live network TV or your DVR
- Gorgeous glass touch controller replaces any normal light switch and works with Alexa
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9’s main specs detailed in extensive new report
- Watch a rocket booster nearly destroy a Chinese village when it falls to Earth and explodes
- iPhone X may be discontinued this year
LG also wants to make phones that can fold into tablets originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 at 22:03:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.