Let’s not pretend the new Palm ‘phone’ is actually a good idea
The phone in the image above looks like a tiny iPhone, though it runs Android and the operating system looks a lot like Apple's watchOS. The device, which goes on sale next month for $350, is not a real smartphone either, so let’s not pretend it’s a good idea. The only reason we’re talking about it is because it has that Palm branding that reminds us of how great the webOS platform could have been, had Palm or HP actually found a way to compete against iPhone and Android.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale drops Alexa-enabled smart LED bulbs as low as $10, today only
- Apple still doesn’t make an AirPods wireless charging case, so try this one for $17
Trending Right Now:
- Now there’s something wrong with NASA’s Chandra spacecraft, too
- Google’s most revolutionary feature in years is now available on all Assistant-enabled headphones
- Here’s how to prevent a new PS4 message bug from bricking your console
Let’s not pretend the new Palm ‘phone’ is actually a good idea originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 10:55:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.