Lenovo’s new Thinkpads are worthy competitors to Apple’s new MacBook Pros
A few weeks ago, Apple unveiled its 2018 MacBook Pro models, laptops that are better than their predecessors in every way. But if you’re the kind of user who’d buy a Pro laptop from Apple and you don’t mind relying on Windows 10 instead of macOS for your daily Pro chores, you should check out Lenovo’s brand new ThinkPads.
The ThinkPad line is already an iconic notebook brand, and the Chinese company just updated it with two models that are supposed to deliver insane specs and compact designs.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best wireless noise cancelling headphones Bose has ever made just got a rare discount
- Today’s best deals: Luxurious $18 pillows, Bose QC35 headphones, best-selling speaker, BeatsX, more
Trending Right Now:
- All three leaked 2018 iPhones designs shown in side-by-side in new 4K video
- New Galaxy S10 leak details one of Samsung’s best new features
- Chris Hemsworth trolls fans over ‘Avengers 4’ title and Thor’s new weapon
Lenovo’s new Thinkpads are worthy competitors to Apple’s new MacBook Pros originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 23:34:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.