The Galaxy S9 is Samsung’s next flagship smartphone. It’ll be Samsung’s most powerful handset ever, a recent benchmark leak suggested, as the handset is expected to pack better hardware than its predecessor.
The Galaxy S9’s design, however, will be “boring,” which means the phone will be nearly identical to the Galaxy S8. The Galaxy S9’s rear side is getting a makeover, as the fingerprint sensor will be found under the camera. The Plus model, meanwhile, will have a dual-lens shooter.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Cam, $25 Alexa speaker, Bose, Sonos, 128GB microSD, Fitbit Ionic, more
- Our favorite fast wireless charger for the iPhone X just dropped to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- Sprint is the worst carrier money can buy, Consumer Reports says
- If you put Coke in your car’s gas tank, bad things will happen
- What I hate most about Apple slowing down iPhones with bad batteries
Leaked benchmark shows the Galaxy S9 will be just as ‘boring’ as we expected originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 13:33:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.