Samsung's Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ were two of the most popular smartphones of 2017, so it stands to reason that the upcoming Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are two of the most hotly anticipated handsets of early 2018. Based on everything we've learned so far from rumors and from our own trusted sources, Samsung's new flagship phones will be terrific upgrades in terms of performance, but far less exciting in terms of design. Now, a fresh leak from China may give us our best look yet at the Galaxy S9.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $15 Bluetooth earbuds, $25 home security cam, perfect egg cooker, Sonos, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Severe Intel security issue may impact all Macs and Windows PCs
- Morons are obsessed with ‘raw water’ that will probably make them sick
- Niagara Falls is coated in ice and looks absolutely insane right now
Galaxy S9 shown powered on in flood of freshly leaked photos originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Jan 2018 at 11:27:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.