Leak: Galaxy S9 and S9+ won’t have bigger batteries, but they might still have better battery life
The FCC isn’t the only regulator to mention Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S9 series in official documentation. New listings were discovered on a website belonging to Brazil’s ANATEL, the local telecommunications regulator, and they have been linked to the unreleased Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+.
Unlike the FCC docs, the ANATEL “leaks” actually do list new details about Samsung’s new phones. We’re looking at battery sizes for both the Galaxy S9 and the S9+, which further confirm that the Galaxy S9 is basically the “S” version of the Galaxy S8.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
- The $40 AirPods rivals everyone loves just dropped to $19.99 for the first time
Trending Right Now:
- Viral video supposedly shows a UFO hovering in the sky over Mexico
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
- The Vikings-Saints game was so crazy, Apple Watches told fans they might be having heart issues
Leak: Galaxy S9 and S9+ won’t have bigger batteries, but they might still have better battery life originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 13:53:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.