With Apple's hotly anticipated iPhone X release now behind us, tech fans are moving on to the next big smartphone launch set to take place. Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are expected to be unveiled just over two months from now, and they should be solid upgrades from 2017's Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ — at least, in terms of performance.
As far as hardware design goes, Samsung unfortunately had to cancel the Galaxy S9 with the exciting new all-screen design everyone was looking forward to so much. In its place, we'll get a Galaxy S9 model that looks almost identical to this year's S8. Almost, yes, but there are a few key design differences, and now a new leak appears to confirm at least one important change.
BGR Top Deals:
- The wireless speakers that replaced my sound bar dropped to their lowest price ever
- Today’s best deals: Philips Hue bundles, Oculus Rift, PS4 Slim bundle, Fitbit Ionic, Fire TV, more
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung just launched a budget phone that brings good news for the Galaxy S9
- Cable prices are soaring as millions of customers jump ship
- New rumor offers some exciting news about Samsung’s boring Galaxy S9 upgrade
Latest leak appears to confirm Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 design originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 19 Dec 2017 at 08:58:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.