Latest Galaxy S10 leak offers new details on the most exciting Samsung phone in years
For Samsung, the upcoming new Galaxy S10 will be a phone of firsts. According to multiple independent reports, it'll be the first Samsung smartphone to feature a display with almost no bezels around it. It should also be Samsung's first phone to feature fingerprint on display (FOD) technology, which places an optical fingerprint reader under the phone's screen. A report from earlier this week claimed that the Galaxy S10 will be Samsung's first flagship Galaxy S phone to come in three different versions at launch, and the largest of those three phones — the Galaxy S10+ — will reportedly be Samsung's first phone to feature a triple-lens rear camera. Finally, on top of all that, it'll be the first exciting new smartphone Samsung will have released in about two years.
With all of those firsts floating around the rumor mill already, it seems crazy to think there might be even more areas where Samsung plans to introduce exciting new tech. But according to a new report from a reliable source on Wednesday morning, Samsung indeed has more firsts planned for the Galaxy S10.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- Turn your iPad Pro into an iOS-powered MacBook with this awesome accessory
Trending Right Now:
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
Latest Galaxy S10 leak offers new details on the most exciting Samsung phone in years originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 08:51:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.