Lamborghini is skeptical that the Roadster and other EVs can deliver true supercar performance
Tesla has a habit of releasing cars with mind-blowing specs, but the next-gen Roadster Tesla unveiled this past November raised the bar to new heights. Though not scheduled to arrive until 2020, Tesla's upcoming Roadster can go from 0-60 MPH in 1.9 seconds flat and from 0-100 MPH in just 4.2 seconds. As a point of reference, the car's 0-60 time is faster than what one sees on traditional supercars like the Bugatti Veyron.
With good reason, Elon Musk at the time boasted that the next-gen Roadster "will be the fastest production car ever made."
BGR Top Deals:
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
- Get the wireless charger that should’ve come with your phone for $13
Trending Right Now:
- The feature everyone wanted on the iPhone X is coming to Samsung’s Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 arrives at the FCC a month ahead of schedule
- NASA showcases gorgeous new photo of Jupiter that looks almost too amazing to be real
Lamborghini is skeptical that the Roadster and other EVs can deliver true supercar performance originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 23:37:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.