Lamborghini crashes into a pickup truck, owner then flees in a Mercedes Benz
For whatever reason, car accidents involving Lamborghinis tend to be somewhat sensational and bizarre. Over the past few months alone, we've seen stories involving a Lamborghini Huracan wedge itself underneath a Honda Civic, not to mention a wild story involving a $400,000 Lamborghini Performante catching fire at a Missouri gas station this past July.
The most recent incident involving a Lamborghini is so unusual that it almost sounds like a failed mission from Grand Theft Auto. As reported by WSVN News, a Lamborghini owner in Miami, Florida crashed into the back of a pickup truck at a red light. From what we can gather from shaky video footage, the car was not stuck or even close to being wedged underneath. Still, the driver, presumably distraught or with something to hide, transformed a seemingly mundane accident into something utterly bizarre.
BGR Top Deals:
- Nest’s Learning Thermostat is down to its lowest price since Prime Day
- Protect your $1,000+ iPhone XS or XS Max with an ultra-thin case made of real body armor
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S10 color options and processor details leaked
- Google teases a surprise coming in the Pixel 3 XL launch tomorrow
- YouTuber trolls Google Pixel fans with photos that were really taken with an iPhone XS
Lamborghini crashes into a pickup truck, owner then flees in a Mercedes Benz originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 21:01:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.